FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this assignment, you work for the marketing manager of an
organization that is going to launch a new line of personal care
products in the U.S. market. The proposed target market will be males,
between 18 and 35 years old, and price points will cover income ranges
from lower to mid-level. Distribution is planned to take place in
drugstores, grocery stores, and stores such as Wal-Mart and Target, with
the primary retailer carrying the full product line being drugstores.
You have been tasked with a consumer behavior analysis to help make
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Propose a type of message appeal to be used in the advertising, making sure to explain the rationale behind the appeal.
- Analyze the different cultures this product will appeal to and make recommendations on which three (3) would be the best choice.
- Decide which microcultures and additional demographics should be targeted.
- Suggest ways to utilize group influence in the marketing of the product.
- Create a plan to address need recognition, search behavior, and getting the product into the consumers’ consideration set.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA.
Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the internal influences that affect consumer behavior.
- Analyze the external influences that affect consumer behavior.
- Assess the consumer decision-making process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in consumer behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about consumer behavior using proper writing mechanics.