Assignment #2-Case #3: Wells Fargo: The Stage Coach Went Out of Control Individual Writing Assignment (125 Points) Writing assignments is worth 125 points each. Students will submit all written assignments in Turnitin in Blackboard. Write a paper of 3-4 pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include:
- List the question # before each answer.
- Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings, including professional business language.
- Cite at least three credible, academic or professional sources for this assignment outside of the textbook.
- In-text citations required
- Format your paper according to APA
How did Wells Fargo’s focus on short-term gains violate the duties they owed to consumers, regulators, and employees?
Describe how the Wells Fargo scandal demonstrates that organizational leaders must not only establish goals but ensure that those goals are being acted upon appropriately.
Why are ethical values useless unless they are continually reinforced within the company?