FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This assignment is asking you to engage with contemporary news about Asia, from Asia.
1) First, choose a topic by skimming prominent, English-language newspapers, at least
two of which must be published from Asia. You can find online, English-language
newspapers from Asia here:
Many of you are fluent in languages other than English, but it is impossible for us
to evaluate work that is based on source materials that we can’t read. So, for this
assignment, please use English-language materials.
2) Your topic should be one that has not already been discussed during Friday section
meeting. You can draw from the areas of business, economics, politics, society, and
culture, but it must be something that is of current interest in Asia.
3) Find three to four news articles discussing your topic, from a minimum of three
different news sources (at least two of which are from Asia), all published during the
months of October & November 2017. If you are having a hard time finding adequate
news stories, it’s possible that your topic is too narrow or lacks a broad significance
within Asia. Find a new topic!
4) Your write-up should start by providing full citations for your news stories: author (if one
is given), title of article, title of newspaper or magazine, date of publication, URL.
5) Your analysis should include:
a. a description of the topic (who, what, where, when, why)
b. an analysis of how the coverage differs from one source to the next and some
hypotheses about what explains these differences
c. the broader significance of the topic for The Rise of Asia.
6) Your news analysis can be a maximum of two pages (double-spaced, 12 pt. font, 1 inch