Analyze the strategy, tactics, and tools available to agencies
the U.S. to perform counterterrorism operation, as well as the strategy, tactics, and tools that are available to U.S. agencies
the military to perform counterterrorism operations
outside of the U.S.
Note key differences between counterterrorism strategy, tactics, and tools
the U.S. Based on your analysis explain why it is or is not necessary for the U.S. to maintain a presence abroad to perform counterterrorism operations.
The Counter Terrorism and American Presence Overseas Paper
- Must be a minimum of three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. Thesis must be in both the introduction and the conclusion.
- Must use at least two scholarly or official government sources in addition to the course text.
- Cite your sources in text and on the reference page using APA 6th edition style guide. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.