https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Peninah White https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Peninah White2020-07-07 08:45:292020-07-07 08:49:27analyze the conflict in detail
- Identify, describe, and analyze the conflict in detail. Here are some of the questions to consider.
- Why did you select this chapter? What is it important to you?
- Who are the parties involved?
- What are the relationships between the parties?
- What are the issues?
- Is culture a factor in this conflict?
- Is gender a factor in this conflict?
- What emotions are involved in the conflict?
- Identify variables within the institutional structure that may have contributed to this conflict. In other words, how have factors within this structure—especially in relation to the hierarchy of the structure and how the structure itself is structured—contributed to the conflict?
- Discuss how this conflict was resolved (if it was resolved). Describe the strategies that were used to resolve the conflict.
- Evaluate the strategies that were used to resolve this conflict, if any. What worked, and what did not work? Explain why. Discuss any problems that resulted from the fact that the resolution to this conflict was less than ideal.
- Propose a new, detailed strategy for resolving this conflict that you believe would be more effective than the resolution that was reached. Determine what you believe to be the most appropriate way to resolve this conflict.
- APA Formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA guidelines
- Sources: Incorporate at least three of the readings