For this Portfolio Project option, analyze and synthesize data acquired from an illustrative, fictional case study (see below) and present the findings in a paper. The audience for this paper is organizational development specialists and business executives who are attendees at a professional OD association meeting.
Use the organization you identified in the Module 4 Critical Thinking Assignment (in either option). This organization should serve as the beginning of the final case study, however:
- If you completed the Module 4, Option #1 Critical Thinking Assignment, you will already have some of this information collected and created regarding the fictional organization.
Your project will include:
- An illustrative, fictional case study
- Diagnostic methods
- Analysis and feedback methods
- Appropriate organizational development intervention options with the inclusion of general risk and value scenarios
- Evaluation methods and planned changes
- References of outside sources including academic sources
Your final paper must be 8-10 pages long, cite a minimum of five sources, and be formatted per the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find sources! Include a title page and reference list page as part of the final project (but not as part of the page count).