i NEED THIS PAPER IN THE NEXT 7 HOURS AND I WILL CHECK FOR PLAGARISM. IF THIS PAPER IS PLAGARISED I WILL DEMAND MY MONEY BACK.
In this reflective writing exercise you will analyze yourself with regard to the stage of development at which you are today as a critical thinker, and critique your strengths and challenges in the matter of becoming an advanced critical thinker with advanced reasoning skills.
As you internalize critical thinking concepts, models, and theories, what questions do you have about being a fair-minded critical thinker? After the course ends, what is your strategy about becoming a fair-minded thinker that you may use in your career and the rest of your academic program?
Directions Using the concepts learned through the readings and lecture pages, write a critical analysis essay that answers at least three of the following:
- How will you employ critical thinking as a tool for your career aspirations?
- Describe the role that critical thinking plays in your life today.
- Explain and offer examples of how you might further apply critical thinking in your life.
- What does this course have to do with good analytical thinking in general or with your particular beliefs and mindset?
- Explain a point of view or primary value you sometimes rely on to guide your thinking.
- Briefly describe how you personally analyze and assess thinking.
- List three inferences you have made in the past. Is it possible to separate emotions from issues that are heavily based on belief systems such as religious beliefs?
- In this Critical Thinking assignment, you need to back up your ideas and claims with scholarly sources. Keep in mind that critical reasoning and thinking skills are not the same as opinions. While it is acceptable to write in the first person, as needed for this assignment, be sure to support your ideas with valid, reputable, and scholarly articles.
- Include at least 1-2 scholarly sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course.
- Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length, well written, and formatted according to APA standards.
- Include a title page, an academic introduction and conclusion, and a reference page.