Access the “International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts” (IALEIA) website and “The International Association of Crime Analysts” (IACA) website and locate the job openings descri
If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality, and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. We are the ideal place for all your writing needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Access the “International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts” (IALEIA) website and “The International Association of Crime Analysts” (IACA) website and locate the job openings descriptions found in both. The links are located in the Topic Materials.
Create a 12-15-slide presentation that describes and compares the various jobs that are open to crime analysts. Be sure to include the following in your presentation:
Identify and describe seven jobs open to crime analysts in seven different agencies:
- Two must be in local government in two different agencies
- Two must be in state government in two different agencies
- Two must be in Federal government in two different agencies
- One must be international
For each job opening
- Identify the job titles and compare the differences.
- Discuss the educational requirements and number of years of experience required.
- Describe the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed for each. (Include salary if noted)
- Provide a short explanation of how each of the different areas (local, state, federal, international) differ and whether skills transfer from one area to the others.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.