FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
RESEARCH FINDINGS ON HEALTH BEHAVIORS
The Task Force on Community Preventive Services recommends community-wide campaigns strategy to be effective in increasing physical activity and improving physical fitness among adults and children. Do you agree or disagree? Discuss your position in a 3-page paper.
The following items in particular will be assessed:
- Discuss whether you agree or disagree with the findings that community-wide campaign strategies are effective in increasing physical activity and improving physical fitness among adults and children.
- Defend your positio
3 Based on your required readings and your own research, what strategies do you think are effective in increasing and maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle?
Your paper will be graded on the following factors:
- Original work—the paper is your own work, not copied or paraphrased from any other sources.
- References—information provided in your must be based on your literature search and not merely an opinion. In-text citations and a complete reference list are required. Scholarly and professional sources are required. Wikipedia is not an acceptable source.
- Precision—follows all instructions and answer each part of the assignment.
- Breadth—shows broad knowledge of the topic (multiple perspectives and references, multiple issues/factors considered, as appropriate).
- Depth—provides detail to show more critical thought specific to the assignment.
- Clarity—clear explanation and discussion in addressing the assignment.
- Critical thinking—thinking that goes beyond simple description, repetition, or quotation, and comes to a relevant conclusion.
- Application—the extent to which you apply the information to a real-life situation related to the assignment.
- Length—meets page requirements as stated in the assignment
n by providing empirical evidence.
Guide to Community Preventive Services (2011). What works to promote health? Retrieved July 1, 2012 from http://www.thecommunityguide.org/index.html
Kahn, E.B., Ramsey, L.T., Brownson R., Heath, G.W., Howze, E.H., Powell, K.E., Stone, E.J., Rajab, M.W., Corso, P. and the Task Force on Community Preventive Services (2002). The effectiveness of interventions to increase physical activity: a systematic review. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 22(4S), 73-107. Retrieved July 1, 2012 from http://www.thecommunityguide.org/pa/pa-ajpm-evrev.pdf
Task Force on Community Preventive Services (2002). Recommendations to increase physical activity in communities. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 22(4S), 67-72. Retrieved July 1, 2012 from http://www.thecommunityguide.org/pa/pa-ajpm-recs.pdf
3 PAGES ONLY BE SURE TO READ REQUIRED READING