1 page each and Articles are in attachment below
Step One Checklist
For each annotated bibliography, you must identify and document:
1. State the first hypothesis.
2. Identify the independent variable (IV).
3. Identify the dependent variable (DV).
4. State the second hypothesis.
5. Identify the independent variable (IV).
6. Identify the dependent variable (DV).
7. Identify the Population in the study with specifics: description, size, location. Is a sample
8. Methods used to collect data: demographic form, interview (asked questions), survey
(questionnaire), from original incident reports or case files.
9. Major findings, results.
Primary areas for this information are the abstract, introduction, methodology section, and